Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GYROS!!

For lunch today I had my first gyro in Greece. And Bruce it is pronounced ( yee- ro) long e sound rolling the r long o sound. Hope you won the bet. It was made with pork and had a cucumber sauce. I must say it was good but “Jim’s Never on Sunday” is still better in Tulsa. (: To bad Jim doesn’t read my blog maybe I could get a free gyro!




Just know that if there are typos and missing words I'm typing the blog on the bus as we wind through the mountains and the internet is so slow it takes me an hour each night to download 10-15 pictures. But I am having fun sharing this experience with you!

Thanks to all my friends for keeping my kids busy each day! They don't seem to be missing me too terribly much yet, so you are doing an awesome job! And thanks to my husband for pulling the weight while I am gone as well. I am lucky to have such a great partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment