Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday side notes!

Our bus ride from Mycenea to Olympia was 4 hours long. Ms. Iten and I got the long seat in the back of the bus and I layed down and took a nap for an hour. Some people heard snoring but couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. Whewww!

We wound up and down mountain after mountain on the bus. I was very surprised I didn’t get sick from the winding. Sitting in the back of the bus must have helped. We have told everyone that the back of the bus is not that comfortable so we can be sure to get that spot tomorrow!

It's 10:34 pm here and after spending an hour downloading all these pictures to the blog we are going to bed to get ready for another great day in Greece. We will be visiting the site of the very first Olympics thousands of years ago in Olympia. The stadium picture I showed you on Sunday was the site of the first Modern Olympics.

I mailed out postcards to the family today. Look for those in the mail. Hopefully they make it to you before I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment