Monday, June 13, 2011

Greece in 4 days!

I have 4 days to prepare for my trip to Greece. Summer so far has been jammed pack with camp for the kids, Big Splash, Hope's 16th birthday festivities (3 days worth!!), and work at Brownies.
I'm excited of course, but beginning to get a little worried about traveling to a new country where I do not know the language and customs. I've been reading a lot of books to prepare myself for the trip. I will have almost 13 hours on the plane to do more reading!!
Today, I am trying to figure out what electronics I am taking and getting converters for them. The electrical outlets are different in Europe so my electronics won't plug into their outlets without this converter. My cell phone won't work in Greece either, so I have to find a disposable phone or phone card to use while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment